Maximum K-9 provides professional dog training services for all of North Central Texas. Gayle Justice is the owner and Training Director, and has over 35 years of training experience.
Maximum K-9 uses the exclusive E-Talk method, which utilizes the most advanced and successful techniques to produce the highest quality of obedience training in the area. We combine remote collar dog training with proven traditional techniques to bring the most innovative dog obedience training ever.
E-Talk is our unique brand of training that combines remote collar work with classic instruction to produce trained dogs that are unequaled.
Unlike other dog training companies who offer private training (normally 1-3 lessons at your home) combined with group classes (once a week in a local park); Maximum K-9 provides all instruction, which is individualized to your dog’s unique issues, at your home, at your convenience. We also make field trips with you and your dog to obtain the highest level of obedience in high distraction areas. We invite the whole family to participate in the dogs training.
We specialize in dog behavioral issues of all types, including but not limited to: dog aggression, people aggression, fear aggression, resource guarding, puppy/dog selection; deaf and/or blind dogs; basic manners, retrieve work, board and train, guaranteed off leash training and much more. All training services are geared to improving the relationship you and your family have with your dog.
Maximum K-9 trainers are in high demand due to their professionalism and utilizing our exclusive E-Talk method producing the most innovative skills in the business today. We are balanced trainers with varying skills to produce immediate results to meet your goals and the dogs needs.
The process begins with a simple phone call to schedule your free assessment, demonstration and consultation by the professionals from Maximum K-9. A training plan will provide the map to the dog you want for you and your family. You will be amazed at what your dog can achieve in a short span of time.
So your dog has:
- Dug up your entire back yard
- Climbed every fence in the neighborhood;
- Barks at air constantly
- Refuses to come when called
- Counter surfs
- Sleeps on all the furniture – including your bed
- Lunges, barks, shows his teeth and scares off friends and relatives – you are now a virtual recluse in your own home
- Snarls and snaps as you walk by when he is eating
- Guards his toys, and some of your possessions to the point that you have now given up ownership
- Bolts in and out of every door that opens
- Drags you down the street, when you take him for a walk
- Hates the cat(s)
- Hates other dogs
- Lunges at children; men; women; people with hats; canes; etc.
- Eliminates in the house
- Chews everything he can put his mouth on
- Chases people on bicycles and motorcycles
- Despises the garbage collector
- etc., etc., etc.
We are happy to schedule a convenient appointment for you by calling 214.676.0229 or 972.938.1011. An obedient, happy, and well-trained dog is only a phone call away.